Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Away We Go!



Hi.

Not much NO time to write much anymore. Sigh. Sometimes I wish I had a laptop so that I could just curl up in my bed at night and write because that is truly THE ONLY TIME that I have to myself (besides a hour and half little window our babysitter gives me one morning a week which I love using to work out or relax with some Yoga). BUT- other times I'm thankful I don't write at night since doing so often re-charges my brain instead of helping me wind down and turn off...So, there you have it. A blog that is not completely forgotten, just frequently put aside. ;)

Fun news to share is that in a couple of months Bart's work is sending him to a conference to.....can you guess? (photo above is a hint). SAN FRANCISCO!!!  It only took me about 2 seconds to say "Me too!" and thankfully they approved me to join him, so away we go!

Of course I had to do some pre-trip shopping so I bought these shoes (which very well could end up soaking wet), this rain jacket (which is fine if it ends up soaking wet), this book (which I find appropriate since Bart and I met at work), and some fun tops from a new store in our mall called Madison & Sixth (really worth checking out!). I'm sooooo looking forward to spending some time with my husband, sleeping in, exploring the city, checking out museums, shopping, eating out, and even a chance to read a book! :O We'd love any SF travel suggestions/recommendations of things to see, places to eat, etc.so please share if you have any.

Off I go now to dance away with my daughter ~ yes, they have dance classes for 2 year olds and it is beyond adorable....hope she continues to love it as much as I do!


1 comment:

  1. That is on my bucket list of places to travel! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete